random fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Hall (the main story)

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Great Hall (the main story) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Hall (the main story)

Post by RPan-Chan Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:19 pm

"Mei is fine." she replied, "I was Home with my mother we went to the forests alot. My mother is a zoologist, so i see all kinds of animals in the wild. Thats where i met Xia."
RPan-Chan
RPan-Chan

Back to top Go down

The Great Hall (the main story) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Hall (the main story)

Post by Lunakey Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:23 pm

"Oh wow i wish my dad was like that my dad is well he works for the minstry hes from america though and more like an ambasortor for the american side if you know what i mean. ? said rain on right "my real name is Rainey but i like to be called Rain like the Rain from the sky not the Reign as in rule bleive me that was fun in elmetry school" said Rain easly . she very ovisiouly now had no british accent it was most deffently full american.
Lunakey
Lunakey
Admin

https://randomfandom.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by RPan-Chan Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:26 pm

"I um dont really want to talk about my dad." Mei said as she looked out the train car window.
RPan-Chan
RPan-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunakey Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:28 pm

"oh okay sorry didnt mean to say anyting bad" said rain "so what are you half blood full blood or muggle born?" asked Rain she offsiouly ment no malice by her quetion it was just she didnt know how to change the subject
Lunakey
Lunakey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RPan-Chan Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:30 pm

"...half-blood." she replied, "I'm sorry i shouldn't have said anything. I just my dad is a touchy subject. I'm sorry."
RPan-Chan
RPan-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunakey Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:34 pm

"OH im a half-blood too " Rain Laughted "And Azura's a purebood" said rain with a smile. "but yeah i dont care either way my mom and dad dnot know much about this school though dad went to a wizard school in america and moms muggle so yeah im the first Riverson to attened" said Rain "what about you?"
Lunakey
Lunakey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RPan-Chan Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:37 pm

"my mom is a muggle and my dad is a pureblood. My dad went to this school before, so now im hear to fill his shoes i guess." Mei replied.
RPan-Chan
RPan-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunakey Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:38 pm

"na you cant be your not your dad" said Rain easly.
Lunakey
Lunakey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RPan-Chan Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:48 pm

She laughs, "Tell him that." she looks to the both of them, "My dad is Alejandro Salinas. He was captain of the Slytherin team when he went to school. They never lost a game. Now not only is he expecting me to be in the same house but the quidditch team."
RPan-Chan
RPan-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by NightWolf Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:51 pm

Sam was passing by again and heard them talking, "that so?" She nudged the door open and leaned on the doorframe, already in uniform.
NightWolf
NightWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunakey Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:53 pm

"OH sythein house isnt that one the house found by salizar sytherin and its mascot the snake?" asked rain "if my not mistaken. and hang on if exspecting the same house how is that possible your not him" said Rain.
Lunakey
Lunakey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RPan-Chan Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:55 pm

Mei looks over to the door and sees a girl leaning against the frame. "um, hi."
RPan-Chan
RPan-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by NightWolf Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:03 pm

She swept in with all the grace afforded an arrogant twat. "Samantha Black. Captain of Slytherins team." She extended her hand.
NightWolf
NightWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunakey Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:05 pm

"Oh hi how are you im Rainey" said said Rain as she extened her hand to shake Samthas exspecting her to take it. while the other stroked skys head the dog still sleeping peacefully. by this point rain had kicked off her socks and shoes and was barfoot.
Lunakey
Lunakey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RPan-Chan Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:08 pm

Mei looks at her extended hand. She recollects what was said, "Hi."
RPan-Chan
RPan-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by NightWolf Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:13 pm

Sams attention goes to Rain. "Indeed..." She said dryly. "I heard the two of you talking and thought I would see what was going on."
NightWolf
NightWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunakey Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:15 pm

"Oh " said Rain she pulled her hand away she felt rather uncountable that her black hair turned brown and curly and her eyes turned gray. "it was nothing serious" said Rain not shore what to say noticing like in school that she was very much not very british from her cloths to the lack of accent and this girl made her fill more wird than usual.
Lunakey
Lunakey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RPan-Chan Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:17 pm

"I'm guessing from your uniform you were more interested in what was said a few moments ago?" Mei replies calmly.
RPan-Chan
RPan-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by NightWolf Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:22 pm

"No only the prospect of a few new players." Her here's traveled down to Sky and her lip curled.
NightWolf
NightWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunakey Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:24 pm

sensing where her eyes where looking Rain held sky gentaly but tighter in her lap. "never seen a husky before?" asekd Rain she wasnt filling brave she just felt like well she wasnt shore but she didnt want sky hurt.
Lunakey
Lunakey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RPan-Chan Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:28 pm

Mei notices that Rain is uncomfortable. Mei sighs, "I have no interest in my fathers footsteps of fame. Be my guess if that's what your worried about."
RPan-Chan
RPan-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by NightWolf Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:32 pm

Sam held her hands up. "Fine, if you change your mind," she produced a card from air (cheep muggle parlor trick style) and handed it to Mei before vanishing.
NightWolf
NightWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunakey Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:37 pm

When Sam left Rain relaxed greatly "she scared me that one" said Rain though she said it like a brit would still lacked the accsent so it sounded a little comical then serious coming out of hermouth. "So you dont plan to play quidtch till a lot later anyway first years dont make team" said Rain.
Lunakey
Lunakey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RPan-Chan Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:50 pm

"Yes, but even then my father will still aim for me to do it. he will pull all the strings to let it happen." Mei replies looking at the contact card. Xia sniffed the card and snorts at what sounds like a pig at the card.
RPan-Chan
RPan-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by SolaKey Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:06 pm

Azura with a start gave a gasp and smacked Rain by accident as the train hits a bump she jumps with a start feeling one of her visions coming on she shuts her book and braces for impact.
SolaKey
SolaKey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum