random fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Hall (the main story)

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Great Hall (the main story) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Hall (the main story)

Post by Lunakey Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:08 pm

when Rain got smaked she jumped and SKy poped awake wide awake the sleeping puppy was not sleepy instead wanted to play she saw the red panda and with out warning jumped onto Mei lap and began to chase the red panda . "No sky dont do that" yelled Rain as she began to chase after sky down the hall.
Lunakey
Lunakey
Admin

https://randomfandom.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Great Hall (the main story) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Hall (the main story)

Post by RPan-Chan Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:11 pm

"Xia!" Mei ran right after Rain, to get her precious Red panda, "Rain! Stop her!"
RPan-Chan
RPan-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by NightWolf Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:19 pm

Sam came out of her compartment. Hearing the commotion.
NightWolf
NightWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by SolaKey Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:23 pm

Upon exiting her vision Azura turned to look at the open door of the train car and gasped " Rain wait don't chase after them without your shoes your going to end up tripping and knocking over a third year Syltherin and making her angry if not very annoyed!!" She cried this out while waving her arms wildly in the air.
SolaKey
SolaKey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunakey Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:26 pm

Rain running downt he hall to care she was quite graceful doging people and some out not triping though that didnt last very long as she had heard Azura yell somthing and turned to see what her friend was saying just then crashing into sam as they hit the floor and Rain found her feet again she was back up yell"Sorry" not really looking back and "Sky no sit, stay , heal , stop!!!!!!" she was still running down the hall barefeet and all.
Lunakey
Lunakey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RPan-Chan Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:29 pm

Mei stopped when she saw a third year slytherin sam on the floor confused. "Are you okay?"
RPan-Chan
RPan-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by NightWolf Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:30 pm

Sam picked herself up from the floor. "You CLUMSY-" the girl continued to run. She clenched her jaw and started after her, eyes blazing and hair whipping behind her.
NightWolf
NightWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by SolaKey Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:36 pm

Azura sighed as her best friend took off like a rocket after her pet with a sigh she picked up her friends shoes, socks, and the leash for sky. "Will you please stop being so CRAZY!" and began chasing her with a practiced fast walk.
SolaKey
SolaKey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunakey Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:41 pm

she couldnt hear azura as she spun around a boy and still chased after her dogs. "Sorry" she yelled to him and kept going down the hall. "Sit!!!" she yelled in a comanding vioce Sky sat and looked at Rain who finally caught up to Sky which was good since it was right infront of a prefect comparment. "good girl dont do that again" Rain was out of breath.
Lunakey
Lunakey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RPan-Chan Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:43 pm

Mei caught up and Xia ran to her resting on her shoulder, "Thank goodness your alright Xia." She looks at Rain, "Are you crazy?"
RPan-Chan
RPan-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by NightWolf Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:49 pm

Sam brushed past the prefect, Charles if she recalled his name correctly, and cornered the first year and her dog. "You should have had THAT(she pointed at sky) in a cage or on a lead!" She snarled. "You should all be ashamed," the prefect said from behind them, "and count it lucky if you dont all lose points for this. We'll be arriving soon so i suggest you get back to your compartments and get changed into school robes!" He looked down at Sky and Xia. "The dog and the.... Raccoon? Need to be contained. Don't let them be caught off leash like this again." He warned before leaving.
NightWolf
NightWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by SolaKey Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:57 pm

After seeing prefect come out of the car, Azura hid herself skillfully and waited for Rain and sky to pass all while thinking, " I will bump her so dang hard for this," she griped the leash and "Her little dog too". Thinking of her precious cat still asleep in the cart she worried about getting in trouble for her not being in her carrier.
SolaKey
SolaKey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunakey Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:06 pm

Rain grabbed on to sky's collar and walked her back to the room.
"sky dont do that again you dont want to go home do you?" Rain questioned as she walked down the all Sky held down her head like she understood every word that Rain said to her.
Lunakey
Lunakey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RPan-Chan Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:11 pm

Mei puffed her cheeks and looked at Sam eyes narrowed, then walks away. "Xia is not a raccoon." she mumbles following Rain, "Crap I have to go to my compartment, but I dont want to leave you guys even though your pet almost made my Xia into kibble!"
RPan-Chan
RPan-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by NightWolf Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:14 pm

Sam stalked back to her compartment. Grace gave a curious hoot.
NightWolf
NightWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by SolaKey Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:41 pm

Azura grabbed Rain and clamped Sky's leash to her collar and gave a loud groan "Why do you do these things you, your dog is going to get you expelled from school if you don't learn to handle her properly like your dad was telling you to do before we left." With that she turned and began mumbling in French but as she passed Mai she turned and said "Sky wouldn't eat your pet, shes too well trained to behave in such a manner but regardless," She bowed before Mai " I am sorry my friends dog caused you grief." WIth that she turned and looked at Rain, "Come we must prepare for school, I will not be late for that if we are they'll make us swim and THAT will not work for me." With that she turned and ran off towards the car to prep her robes for the trip.
SolaKey
SolaKey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunakey Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:45 pm

"hey Mei i trained her enough to where she wouldnt eat anthing that she wasnt supossed to eat. she just hasnt let the words sit and heal sink in maybe well be in the same houses or sotmthing. as long as im not in the same house as sam though." said Rain with a smile.
Lunakey
Lunakey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RPan-Chan Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:51 pm

Mei smiles for once in this whole trip. Although she was scared for what was ahead. she didnt know what house or all things that were ahead, but she was sure if she stayed with her new friends she would be okay. "Can I stay with you? I dont want to be away from my new friends."
RPan-Chan
RPan-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by SolaKey Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:14 pm

Azura turned and looked at the two of them with a sigh she nodded, "Fine you can come but please keep your pet in its carrier or on a leash and you missy." She pointed at Sky. "Don't you dear go running off again or so help me I will jinx your dog treats." With that she led the girls off to their cabin but before fully leaving she turned and gave a polite bow to Sam "I appoligise for the trouble that Rain has caused you she will make up for it later," Azura turned and glared at Rain, "wont you Rain dear."
SolaKey
SolaKey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunakey Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:17 pm

"yeah shore" said Rain her hair blue and straight. as she fallowed Azura yeah shore i dont mind at all Rain Smiled.
Lunakey
Lunakey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RPan-Chan Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:22 pm

Mei followed them close behind pulling out Xia leash from her messenger bag.
RPan-Chan
RPan-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara92 Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:30 am

Skipping along happily, a young 11-year old red-head girl looked around the magnificent interior of the Hogwarts Express, marveling at the way it was designed. She had just hunted down the snack trolley and bought a pack of her favorite: Bott's Every Flavor Beans, and a few chocolate frogs. She hadn't had them in quite some time, since her family had lived in the muggle world, and she was just itching to try them again! This whole experience was new to her, but she loved it none the less--Everything in the magical world has fascinated her so much, and had been itching to attend Hogwarts ever since her mother and father had begun telling her of its existence when she was 4 years old. Needless to say, she was quite excited that she was finally old enough to receive one of those beautiful acceptance letters from the prestigious school.

The girl opened one of the many packs of her Bott's beans before holding one to her feathery friend Lulu and smiling. There was no way she would leave Lulu alone in their train compartment while she was gone for so long. The owl gently nipped the bean from the girl's thumb and index finger before puffing up her feathery cat in what seemed to be disgust. "Ahah! You must have gotten one of the bad ones, huh?" She laughed at her friend, who squawked in disapproval. "Oh calm down, i'm just teasing, Lulu..." she began before seeing a prefect lecturing some other soon to be students. "Hm... Shall we see what's going on there, Lulu?" The maroon eyed girl pulled up the over sized sleeves of her robes so she could adjust her round spectacles before heading in the general direction of the lively group.

Last edited by Mara92 on Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Mara92
Mara92

Back to top Go down

Post by NightWolf Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:34 am

Sam nodded to Azura and curled up in her seat to wait out the rest of the ride, occasionally talking to Grace.
NightWolf
NightWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by RPan-Chan Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:51 am

Mei stops and sees a girl blocking there way through. Mei tilted her head to the side and looked to the others. When she returned her attention she knew and introduction was in order, however she'll leave that to the others.
RPan-Chan
RPan-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by SolaKey Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:59 am

Azura looked at the young girl and sighed, "Hello, my name is Azura....and currently we are headed to our car," she pointed towards the open door with the sound of a mewing cat hissing in its cage. "Oh dear she's gotten herself knocked on the floor again!" (this is said in a French accent but as she runs she begins cursing in Hindi).
SolaKey
SolaKey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum